Our Return Policy
Prior to Despatch
Cancelling an Order
You may cancel an order before it is despatched by e-mailing us and quoting your Order Reference Number.
Amending an Order
- Any such cancellation is subject to our acceptance. Please see the Contact Us page for our email address details.
- You may request an amendment to an order prior to despatch by e-mailing us with your Order Reference Number and your request.
- Your order will be placed on hold until any changes have been agreed and payment received.
Cancelling an Order
- If your order has been despatched but has not been delivered, you may cancel the order by e-mail.
- The goods will be returned to us by our carrier.
- You remain responsible for the delivery charge and this will be deducted before payment is refunded.
Carrier unable to deliver due to Customer being unavailable
- If no one is available to sign for the goods when the carrier first attempts delivery they will leave a delivery card asking that you make contact with them.
- If after a week, no contact has been made, they will return the goods to sender.
- You will be liable for the delivery cost and any return costs levied on us by the carrier.
After Delivery and Receipt
Cancelling an Order or Part of an Order during the Cooling off period
- Once you receive delivery of the goods, you have a 7 working days cooling off period. During this period, you may cancel all or part of your order subject to the following:
- E-mail us with your Order Reference Number within 7 working days of receipt of the goods and specify the items you wish to cancel. Please see the "Contact Us" page for our contact details. We will provide you with a Returns Authorisation Number.
- All goods must be returned in their original, unopened and unused condition together with their original packaging.
- You are responsible for the original delivery charge, any re-delivery charge or charge related to a return and these where possible will be deducted from your payment.
- Goods must be returned to us in an unused condition within 7 days through our carrier who will contact you to make arrangements.
- Alternatively, you may also return goods through an alternative method to us at your cost, at W. Wing Yip PLC at 375 Nechells Park Road, Nechells, Birmingham, B7 5NT. You remain responsible for the condition of the goods until they are received and signed for by us.
Defective or Damaged Goods
- We cannot accept any return without a Returns Authorisation Number.
- If you do not return the goods to us after cancellation, we reserve the right to collect the goods from you and charge you direct costs of recovery. Refunds will be provided using the same payment type by which your order was made. Please allow 30 days from the date of cancellation for the refund to be issued provided that the goods are returned to us within 7 days of the date of cancellation.
- If you receive goods which are defective or have been damaged during transit, please e-mail us with details (including a digital photo if possible) as soon as possible and in any event within 7 days.
- In the event of perishable items, you must notify us as soon as possible. This does not affect your statutory rights as a consumer.
- In the event of a return, we will provide you with a Returns Authorisation Number and make arrangements for our carrier to collect the item.